Find a Room
Search for a room
Find a Roommate
Look for a roommate!
Post a Listing
Post a listing!

hgf

  • hgf posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago

    2500 Quintuplex Plunger Pump Is The High-quality Equipment
    1.Product introduction
    2500 Quintuplex Plunger pump is applicable for fracturing ,cemmenting,sand proof, acidizing ect. Compared with the same rated power pump .The pump’s volume and weight are increased a lot ,but its capacity increased by nearly 1.7 times,so that the work efficiency h…[Read more]

  • hgf posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago

    Shanghai Yixin International Trade Co., Ltd., found in 2011, is a subsidiary of Shanghai STEP Electric Corporation.
    Yixin International is a comprehensive international trading company with multi-language support of business, including English, Russian, Spanish, German, and Japanese and so on.

    As an elevator components integrated supplier, we…[Read more]

  • hgf posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago

    Prodcuts Information
    OE Code: MR995026
    Product Name: Power Steering Pump
    Car Make: Mitsubishi L200 Triton MK ML 6G74 6G72
    Wholesale Power Steering Pump MR995026 for Mitsubishi L200 Triton MK ML 6G74 6G72
    Raw Material: Steel and Aluminium Alloy
    Size: OEM standard size
    Fitting Position:Steering system
    Color:Silver
    Production process:…[Read more]

  • hgf posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago

    Description
    TMC-1000 series product is water-based tire marking ink,which can be used onto the surface of tread strip at the extrusion process.The product includes different colours,such as white,red,yellow,blue,green,etc..TMC -1000 contains no any volatile organic compounds and is eco-friendly.All products are available with colour m…[Read more]

  • hgf posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago

    Product Description
    Itemsoft loop handle bag
    Material:HDPE OR LDPE
    Color:White, Clear ,yellow or any other Pantone color as choice
    Size/ThicknessBased on customer’s requirement
    Printing:Custom Design Gravure Printing(6 Colors MAX)
    FOB PortShanghai or Nantong Port
    Payment Terms:A. 30% deposit is paid before the production and the rest 70% paid a…[Read more]

  • hgf posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago

    Shanghai Highmind Super-hard Material S&T Development Ltd was founded in 2012,located in Pudong New District, Shanghai, PR of China. We have rich experience on designing, producing and application of PCD, PCBN, CVD diamond and Single crystal diamond cutting tools.
    PCD Inserts manufacturers
    PCD Inserts suppliers
    Our mainly products include…[Read more]

  • hgf posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago

    The introduction of foreign advanced glass fiber reinforced cement technology. The main products of glass fiber reinforced cement (GLASS FIBRE REINFORCED CEMENT GRC) using the original technology development and production of cement wall decoration products as decorative beauty: decorative line, Luo Mazhu, Chuangtao, Mentao, flowers, flower pots,…[Read more]

  • hgf posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago

    Bright Packaging is specialist manufacturer and supplier which aims to provide one-stop solution towards our customers’requirements of cigarette packaging materials. The company has been engaged in tobacco industry for more than a decade. Nowadays, we are serving quite a few customers locating in different countries worldwide. The company’s str…[Read more]

  • hgf posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago

    Ningbo Inyan Solar Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise committed to development, manufacturing, sales of solar, wind and other renewable energy conversion products and design of photovoltaic power generation system. Inyan products and services cover DC solar lighting systems, portable DC & AC home solar power generators, off-grid…[Read more]

  • hgf posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago

    Product Description
    Material Acrylic
    Sizecustomized as needed
    thicknesscan be specified
    ColorClear, white,Black or Customized
    LogoSilk screen or digital printing, or customized
    MOQ 200 pieces
    Price itemEXW,FOB,CNF,CIF,FCA
    Payment terms30% T/T in advance, balance before shipping. Western Union,T/T,L/C
    ShipmentBy Express, By Sea, by Air
    Delivery…[Read more]

  • hgf became a registered member 2 months, 1 week ago